Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post

Nuff said.....
    this fat fuck is an absolute idiot. what he explains as Ron Paul's biggest problem, is actually America's greatest asset, freedom of choice. if you don't like the laws of your state, you have the CHOICE to pack up and move to a state where your views match the laws each state has created.

Nuff said...

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Legalizing drugs maybe not be such a silly idea... Look at what the prohibition created... People will always find ways to get what they want and because of that you end up with a parallel economy, dudes making shit loads of cash and a trail of dead people...
    Legalize drugs, regulate it, tax it...

Here in NZ prostitution is legal and the country ain't crumbling! Girls are off the streets they work and pay taxes, they have access to healthcare. I'd rather see my money going towards their health than paying to keep them and their customers in jail for something that silly...

I know legalizing drugs is a bit different than prostitution but the idea is the same. By taxing it and regulating it the government would make shit loads of money that could go towards much more needed areas like education, health...

Concerning Ron Paul's believes, well it shouldn't be taken in consideration. He seems like he's got his shit sorted.
    I'm not saying legalizing is silly I'm saying every 4 yrs we all do this "oh this guy is awesome he'll change everything" no he'll get no money from corps. so we won't be seeing too much from him and what we will see is snipets and sound bites of outta context things about prostitution and creationism and scare both sides. It's the american way. I love the speeches but right now they're just words.

NO!!!!!!! he doesnt believe in equal rights!!!!!!
    Doesnt believe in seperation of church from state
    Jesus stop worrying about getting to legally smoke weed

The thing is though, that every single thing that has ever been put before Ron Paul in congress, no matter what committee he was a part of, has always been in line with the things that he has said from the beginning. He has never voted any other way than the way he has said he was going to. Ever. He has never represented any view points other than his own. Ever. He is absolutely against every thing that most big businesses are for. He is a true free market believer. No company that receives any sort of aid from any sort of government is going to want to put money towards his campaign rofl.

He may not believe in those things, but he believes in freedom of choice. Meaning you have the right to seperate your church from state, but that the federal govt wont do it for you. You have the right to equal rights, but the federal govt wont enforce them for you. If you want it choose it. Freedom of choice. The beautiful thing about it, is that you dont have to agree with what someone chooses, but you can still support the choice. Because each and every state is free to make its own laws, and no state is going to pass a law the voters dont support. Congress may be able to, but the states rely solely on the voters.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    it isn't about smoking weed. It's about balancing the budget, living within the confines of the constitution, understanding the government cannot regulate every aspect of human life, and about my kids not owing 100k collectively to the government before they even understand what the national deficit is. I could go on and on but I think that drives my point home.

No candidate is going to be the quick fix or be the perfect president. To me and millions of others, Ron Paul represents the opposite of big government, big spending, trampling liberty for our own "safety" starting and perpetuating bullshit wars etc etc...

That is why I support him.

Robert Sevigny

this dickbag from TX who runs a radio station keeps saying "a texan is gonna be in the whitehouse" and supports that douche RICK PARRY? but truely means RON PAUL FOR THE WIN

He lost by 152 votes out of a pool of 16,185. 0.9391412% That's what he lost by. Less than one percent of the vote. Still a viable option and in the front running for the Rep nomination. AHAHAHAHA at nothing.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast