Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    But yet he is against gay marriage, gay adoption, and abortion...

Array

School
    10th Planet
    what part of he would leave it up to the states to decide those topics aren't you grasping?

I already know what your response is so i'll just post the 10th amendment as my counter.

"The powers not delegated to the United States (Government) by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Wat dont you understand about equal rights? I would love to hear your argument if you or a loved one was gay

Array

School
    10th Planet
    if they had a problem with the laws of the state, i would encourage them to move to another state where gay marriage was legal.

again that's the beauty of choice in a free society.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    let me give you a different example.

I grew up in CT, when I got older, I got into guns and the 2nd amendment. In CT assault weapons (semi auto rifles designed to look like military rifles) were illegal. So I moved to Rhode Island, where they were not illegal and bought a few.

freedom

ya but it all depends on if the law is for actual freedom of being a human being or owning a type of gun.... doesnt even compare

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Ron wouldn't vote one way or the other on the issue because the constitution does not give anyone the authority to. you should take your beef up with the people who have made gay marriage and adoption illegal not someone who doesn't believe he has the constitutional authority to even vote on such an issue.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    ron pauls foreign policy sucks and he has very little experiance.... Considering that the US is one of the worlds largest and most powerful nations, I do not think he is fully qualified....

he wants to reestablish the gold standard, if you have ever read an economics book you will understand the problem with this...
    opposes the UN and blames them for the war in Iraq, which is completely false....

His domestic policy is alright though... he wants to remove the federal reserve and remove income tax, and let the states make their own descisions.... to bad he is a creationist, which would make one bring in to question his logic....

anyone who belives that the world is only 8,000 years old, let alone that the entire UNIVERSE is that old and that humans are the center of attention in it has some sort of issue, or flaw in reasoning... I would not want that person in charge of the most powerful military in the world....

His foreign policy is exactly what we need. He has a plethora of experience in congress. He is more than fully qualified. He's an economical genius and a strict constitutionalist above all. Anything that isnt in the constitution he would like to leave up to the states. Meaning, if its not in there, as long as its legal in your state, he wouldnt oppose it. He might not agree with it, but he's not going to stifle anyone's freedom and right to choose. And not just as it applies to one or two matters. As it applies to everything, gay marriage, adoption, gun laws, abortion, drug laws, religion, or anything else that one might consider a personall freedom. Fact: The US is bankrupt and is going to default on its credit. That is the single most dangerous issue facing our economy/nation as a whole at the moment. He's perfect to deal with it. Or as perfect as its going to get. Creationist or not, he's pretty much our best hope at the moment. In my humble opinion.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Rodriguez-Swift View Post
    His foreign policy is exactly what we need. He has a plethora of experience in congress. He is more than fully qualified. He's an economical genius and a strict constitutionalist above all. Anything that isnt in the constitution he would like to leave up to the states. Meaning, if its not in there, as long as its legal in your state, he wouldnt oppose it. He might not agree with it, but he's not going to stifle anyone's freedom and right to choose. And not just as it applies to one or two matters. As it applies to everything, gay marriage, adoption, gun laws, abortion, drug laws, religion, or anything else that one might consider a personall freedom. Fact: The US is bankrupt and is going to default on its credit. That is the single most dangerous issue facing our economy/nation as a whole at the moment. He's perfect to deal with it. Or as perfect as its going to get. Creationist or not, he's pretty much our best hope at the moment. In my humble opinion.
    Could you explain why his foreign policy is 'just what we need'

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast