Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Radar beats Hall! 2 wins for Radar, not one submission attempt in either matches!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    You do know Rader has a winning record against Hall... He's the favorite in that match up, Hall does terrible against wrestlers.
    I was talking about winning by takedowns. And Raider didnt have shit against Hall this match. Those 2 points were BS. Raider was defending the entire time not one single second of offense
    #10thplanetFREAKS

You do know Rader has a winning record against Hall... He's the favorite in that match up, Hall does terrible against wrestlers.
    Until today they hadn't fought since purple belt though. Both of their games are very different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I was talking about winning by takedowns. And Raider didnt have shit against Hall this match. Those 2 points were BS. Raider was defending the entire time not one single second of offense
    I agree. Rader was literally running in a lot of the match. Hall had some tight sub attempts. Rader does not tap though...not to leglocks or armlocks. I'm sure his left knee will be sore after this. Looked like the takedown happened out of bounds. Sucks for Ryan.

I'm surprised how good this tourney has been. I was dissapointed when Cobrinha, JT, Frazzato, Grippo, and Glover couldn't make it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Great matches so far. Im really impressed with this tourney
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Until today they hadn't fought since purple belt though. Both of their games are very different now.
    Has Hall really changed that much? He got more into 50/50 and spiral, but his game is pretty much the same. He just can't beat wrestlers because his wrestling isn't good enough for him to score points.

If anything Rader has gotten better since their last matches, he no longer nearly gets his limbs broken every match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Has Hall really changed that much? He got more into 50/50 and spiral, but his game is pretty much the same. He just can't beat wrestlers because his wrestling isn't good enough for him to score points.

If anything Rader has gotten better since their last matches, he no longer nearly gets his limbs broken every match.
    Lol I'm guessing you're not watching this tourney. His knee cant feel good tomorrow
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I am, I meant at purple that used to happen every match. Nowadays it only happens half the time lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Samuel Braga beats Fowler 8 to 2

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast