Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    *Facepalms* all around

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanellerbe View Post
    Ok thank u jitsu gods , I have never rolled with anyone of worth and Yall know this without a doubt so u must be,omnipotent I came here expecting something different than regurgitated words of wisdom from every high Lvl bjj guy I've made eat those words. I'm gonna do Yall a favor and never post here in the realm of superiority again , but u know were I am (its,in my profile) and I have never passed up a challenge , but I have definitely had people back out of them thanx ,good morning, and if I don't see ya ,,good afternoon ,good evening ,and good night (truman show ) and if ur getting handled like a lil girl by someone who isn't twice ur size u might wanna get a book ,pamphlet or seminar on jits then check ur hand mirror to see if ur sideways smile is still there
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Great thread. Great advice. And great reaction from this guy. Dude is salty.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Ok thank u jitsu gods , I have never rolled with anyone of worth and Yall know this without a doubt so u must be,omnipotent I came here expecting something different than regurgitated words of wisdom from every high Lvl bjj guy I've made eat those words. I'm gonna do Yall a favor and never post here in the realm of superiority again , but u know were I am (its,in my profile) and I have never passed up a challenge , but I have definitely had people back out of them thanx ,good morning, and if I don't see ya ,,good afternoon ,good evening ,and good night (truman show ) and if ur getting handled like a lil girl by someone who isn't twice ur size u might wanna get a book ,pamphlet or seminar on jits then check ur hand mirror to see if ur sideways smile is still there
    I want to think this is a genius troll but the fact that the video of you hitting a heavy bag as hard as you can was uploaded a while ago makes me think this is, sadly, legitimate. But I prefer to believe it's an excellent troll and the heavy bag video was simply an incredible use of foreshadowing. Good luck with your throw up armbahs and tortue racks I'm sure we will see you at the mundials catching Renato in whatever your next revolutionary technique will be...PS can we help name it??? PSS kisses!!!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    His heavy bag video has over 6,000 views and a bunch of very amusing comments.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Sorry dude, I didn't mean to upset you. I just don't believe you, that's all. You don't just climb out of your house with home training and no wrestling background and just start tapping out people with 2+ years of experience. It just doesn't happen that way. In the grappling world though, there are tons of bullshitters out there and people who think that their level of grappling is top notch, it's not hard to imagine that you may have bumped into some of those people. Hell, once I moved out here I met a guy who said he was a ninja and that he's beaten people from all the nearby schools (of which there were none at the time).

Even my gym is isolated in a random little midwest bubble and from week to week I can feel like a moron or a regional grappling god. It only took me a handful of visits to some seriously competitive schools to realize where I sat on the food chain of jiujitsu and it was both a humbling and inspiring experience.

So this leads me to presume 1 of 2 likely options. 1) The people you rolled with were of a much lower skill level than you believed and you were able to hold your own against them boosting your ego. or 2) You're one of those kinds of people who slightly bends or exaggerates their experiences and stories to boost credibility. Both of these types have visited this forum many times again and again.

The major point though, is that none of that matters and none of it impresses anybody here. It's pretty simple really, the truth is in the footage and there's no need to toot your own horn if you got footage. Just train hard, roll often, tap even more often, and enjoy the grind through jiujitsu training.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    What say you Niburu warriors? Let's reverse troll the next "new submission" guy. We will praise his techniques as revolutionary, promote him to brown belt over the net, suggest he write a book or open his own academy, make him think he is the next BJ Penn, THEN pull the plug on his illusion? Should make for an interesting "social experiment" to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by evanellerbe
    Not matter wut u assume to know about me (not my grammar of course ) I am very good on the mat, I really like ur guys feedback,but I in no way think this is an end all be all submission , I have landed this (not all the time) and it is my belief that there is no limit to wut u can have in ur arsenal .limiting your self to one way of thinking only limits ur potential . I have taken this mentality to heart not just in my jits but all endeavors I have taken on. The technique that lands the most is properly implemented and catches ur opponent out of position ( this applies to all competition) and for the real name comment, I have never been embarrassed to be myself and do not believe anyone else should be either
    I like ur philosophy. Keep exploring.

Wtf.... were u doing to that giant ball of duct tape?

Oh yeah... that sub or sweep would not be high percentage. Who grapples that loose?

W/o wrist control, the guys gonna cartwheel or str8 up throw that gimpy left foot out his way and pass.

U need to alter the technique, I'm only answering u serious cause I think ur being serious.

I would totally break your leg if u put your foot that close to my armpit, or pass your guard.

If this is a troll post, I think its the best technique I have ever seen in my life. I can't wait to try it.

Either way, I applaud your work.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    What say you Niburu warriors? Let's reverse troll the next "new submission" guy. We will praise his techniques as revolutionary, promote him to brown belt over the net, suggest he write a book or open his own academy, make him think he is the next BJ Penn, THEN pull the plug on his illusion? Should make for an interesting "social experiment" to say the least!
    Im down. Nutt'n else to do. Gotta see how delussional he is first, but I will exhault the next.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    lol @ thinking this was going to end differently than it did.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast