Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    Since when does being a BJJ Black Belt seem important anyway? I've seen tons of fighters with little or no training beat the crap out of Brazilian Jiu jitsu Black Belts...
    Well, lying about being a BJJ black belt to make money is called FRAUD.

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    So you never said Piet is a fraud and "many of your students who came from his gym said you can beat his ass"? You never said Piet moved to Tulsa because he couldn't hack it in the Marines? Really? - Redclown.... No dirtbag...I never said any of those things. I remember during the fight with Jimmy that one of his cornermen said " remember what he said about you!" Thats a load of B.S. AND I never said anything about Piet not being able to hack it in the Marines...."You can believe what people tell you, but it's not half as fake as the bitch that told you..." Really, donkey, Really...

Array

School
    So why did you fight Jimmy and then Piet? Why would they pick on a nobody like you? Because you ran your mouth and didn't expect to get checked. I fought Jimmy Johnson & Piet because I wanted too... and I got beat. If I am a nobody, why are you so worried about my life? I'm not the slightest concerned about yours or who you are for that matter... Little boy, get rid of the internet addiction & get a life...You could grow a set a balls and join the service, but that's too manly for you since you can't even use your real name.

Funny, because that is what you told me face to face, damn near verbatim at Reaction Fitness on 51st and Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    So why did you fight Jimmy and then Piet? Why would they pick on a nobody like you? Because you ran your mouth and didn't expect to get checked. I fought Jimmy Johnson & Piet because I wanted too... and I got beat. If I am a nobody, why are you so worried about my life? I'm not the slightest concerned about yours or who you are for that matter... Little boy, get rid of the internet addiction & get a life...You could grow a set a balls and join the service, but that's too manly for you since you can't even use your real name.
    So what do you wanna do about it?

Array

School
    Piet Wilhelm isn't a 10th Planet Black belt and I don't see anyone jumpin his ass...or posting his other 2 losses...You guys must have a double-standard.

And stop with this "in the service" shit. You were a sanitation engineer in the navy reserve. I heard you enlisted because the Naxy was full of semen.

Array

School
    What could you do about it besides run your mouth like you've been doing this whole time? Brazilian Jiu jitsu is supposed to be for everybody. If I'm so bad at Brazilian Jiu jitsu why do my students still win?

Piet IS a black belt under Renato Tavares and has NEVER claimed 10th planet affiliation.

Array

School
    I still don't see your real name, coward.

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast