Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Roberto Traven

Trayvon Martin case

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rugs-in-System

Wonder if this will set back legalization?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    The death of this young man is not cool.
    He had herb in his system?! Herb?! No not herb?!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Until I heard the news call Zimmerman a "white Hispanic" I just assumed he was a Jewish retiree based on his name and because this took place in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    Until I heard the news call Zimmerman a "white Hispanic" I just assumed he was a Jewish retiree based on his name and because this took place in Florida.
    I can see where you would get that image.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    zimmerman broke the law as soon as he started following that kid against police orders, the forensic audio experts all say that treyvon was screaming for help. and the governer and authors of the stand your ground law all agree that this law doesn't apply in this case. zimmerman has no legit defence. & weed is laughable ! he wanted to be a tough guy plus he has a previous arrest for assault on a cop. so he'll get plenty of time to see how tough he is. if theres any justice in this fucking country

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    zimmerman broke the law as soon as he started following that kid against police orders, the forensic audio experts all say that treyvon was screaming for help. and the governer and authors of the stand your ground law all agree that this law doesn't apply in this case. zimmerman has no legit defence. & weed is laughable ! he wanted to be a tough guy plus he has a previous arrest for assault on a cop. so he'll get plenty of time to see how tough he is. if theres any justice in this fucking country
    TBH nobody really knows the facts so i don't think we are really in a position to make an informed opinion.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    TBH nobody really knows the facts so i don't think we are really in a position to make an informed opinion.
    the only person willing to tell the truth is dead. so we have the audio and that speaks for itself. perhaps your not fully informed & don't have a opinion but i've been following this case extremely closely. so my opinion is as informed as one can be with the current information available to the public. you can't start a fight, begin to loose that fight, then shoot kill someone and claim self defence !

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    zimmerman also testified that he thought treyvon was older as if that somehow made it right, that also further prooves he was profiling treyvon. along with the audio. and treyvon's cell record when he was talking to his girlfriend saying hes being followed by some dude. then the phone hit the ground & hung up, can someone say self incrimination.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    He was not told to stop following him first off, he was told he didnt need to. So maybe your not following as closely as you think. Jus sayin. If there were a series of breakins in my neighborhood I would have followed him too. I am white tho so maybe Im racist and profile. Oh wait I dont give a fuck what color you are, If you look like a hoodrat in my area and there have been breakins better believe Ill be watchin your ass. Oh and did ya see what the witness that saw some of the incident said they saw? A black dude in a mounted position throwing punches "MMA Style" and then there was a pop. SO tell me if your mounted gettin beat regardless how it started what are you gonna do? Lay there and get beat?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    There are facts. That is information. You can base your opinion on that information. Sounds like you can form an informed opinion based on the evidence we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    He was not told to stop following him first off, he was told he didnt need to. So maybe your not following as closely as you think. Jus sayin. If there were a series of breakins in my neighborhood I would have followed him too. I am white tho so maybe Im racist and profile. Oh wait I dont give a fuck what color you are, If you look like a hoodrat in my area and there have been breakins better believe Ill be watchin your ass. Oh and did ya see what the witness that saw some of the incident said they saw? A black dude in a mounted position throwing punches "MMA Style" and then there was a pop. SO tell me if your mounted gettin beat regardless how it started what are you gonna do? Lay there and get beat?
    That's profiling bro. I understand where you're coming from. And who knows, maybe that kid WAS the one who was doing the break ins. Truth is, the kid was trouble and a wannabe thug type kid...just like a ton of most of us growing up. But dude with the gun got his balls from his gun. He started the problem and a kid is dead for it. At the very least he should get charged with manslaughter. That death was avoidable.

He may have acted in self defense...I mean if you get your balls from a gun, then it's likely that you're a coward to begin with; so it's possible that Zimmerman really did fear for his life because he's a pussy. But the facts are the facts. He initiated the conflict. It backfired on him. A kid is dead over it. Now if your son went through a rebellious phase and was a trouble maker, I don't think you'd want him to get shot and killed. That's excessive. Try to put it in that perspective.

Zimmerman will beat the case though. I'm sure they did their jury selection well. And with the media influence treating young black kids as perrennial potential threats, I'm sure Zimmerman's lawyer will be able to paint a picture that the jury will empathize with because unfortunately humans are more emotional than rational. Logically, Zimmerman gets manslaughter because he broke the letter of the law. But playing on a jury's media influenced racially biased fears and emotions, Zimmerman walks. That's my prediction. Also Zimmerman's father is a retired judge so you better believe that Zimmerman is having strings pulled for him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast