Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland

Help a 10th Planet brotha out and change the world with hemp...

Hi All,

I need some help from anyone interested in helping raise awareness of industrial hemp issues. As you likely know I own a hemp sports gear company, Datsusara (dsgear.com). I recently applied to get on the ABC show "Shark Tank". If I can get on the show it will would put the hemp issue in front of millions all over the world.

I need your help to get to the next round so I'm doing a guerrilla social media campaign to let the producers and casting folks know that many real people support hemp companies.

So if you have a minute to help I'd be eternally grateful and you'll be a part of hemp history if we get on. Thank you for your time.

A call to action!

Twitter:

Send a tweet like this " @Minz15 I want to see Datsusara hemp gear on @SharkTankABC " add anything else you feel would help, age, sex, if you have kids, etc.

Facebook:

Post on the Shark Tank ABC page saying something like " I want to see Datsusara hemp gear on Shark Tank " add anything else you feel would help or customize completely.

Email:

Email SharkTankCasting@yahoo.com by clicking the link. Say something just like above " I want to see Datsusara hemp gear on Shark Tank " or come up with your own message.

Forward this to anyone that might want to join the mission. I thank you for your time , now lets make hemp history!

Christopher Odell
    Datsusara, "Natural Integrity"
    Founder & CEO

Array

School
    Ronin
    Posted it on fb and sent em an e mail. You got some badass gear hope to see more of it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I am buying a shirt tomorrow, love the design man. Another guy I order from is Marcel Hemp from Santa Barbara, great clothes. Wish more people would invest in hemp clothing it really the most comfortable.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Done

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    thanks all, much appreciated!

We got Eddie, Joe Rogan and Tim Ferriss on board yesterday so we are rockin it well now with over 1M reached via RTs

oh and I'll check out that SB hemp gear, i'm from SB actually.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I just can't bring myself to spend $40+ on a pair of shorts. I'm heavy into wakeboarding, and I see guys spending $80+ on wakeboard shorts all the time. To me, clothes just aren't worth spending that much.

No offense. Your products are very nice.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Done. I love your product. My girl got me a bag for Christmas and I love it. It's my everything bag. Gym. Travel. Weekends out of town. I love how it really doesn't hold the stink of gym gear too.

Hemp is good for the economy. People should definitely be more aware of its benefits!

Array

School
    no school in the area
    DONE facebook email twitter spread the word around the netherlands !

Done. Thanks for the awesome gear and good customer service Chris.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Done
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast