Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

Vaporizers..who has recommendations

For all my "enthusiast" out there can anyone recommend me a good Vaporizer or brand? For tobacco use only of course...

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    I highly recommend the Arizer Extreme Vaporizer. Half the cost of a volcano with the same capabilities. You can choose between getting one with or without the fan if you're into using a bag. Includes a remote. There's a really cool wand that comes in handy and it's the one that I've used for the past year or so. Used to work at a head shop and it was by far the best that I had come by. volcanos are cool but they're ridiculously priced. this model also comes with a recharge battery for semi portable use.

I also reccomend ripping off the mouth peice on the whip and running it through a rubber grommet piece with some ice cubes. Takes that popcorn affect away while maintaining the rest of a vaporizers benefits. It's pretty much water vaping. The only way I'd do my thang.

Go to radio shack or walmart and pick up an ac car adapter that does 200 or 250v and you have easier constant access to a well powered unit.

I think the vape is like 250, i skipped on the recharge pack, and depending on the quality of the adapter can be 10 - 80 bucks. I'd get a good one though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    I got a cheap vaporite to test out the whole vape thing and I love it. You can get them al over the web. I want a volcano eventually. Vapes definitely give you the most out of what you smoke. My stuff lasts forever and I chill out almost every night. I have not found any differences in effect in tempurature range that many people talk about. Meaning to me I get the same feelings at 325 as I do at 400. But at 400 it takes less time to cash it out.

Go slow at first and really test the thing out to understand exactly whats going on. The hits are deceptive you get more than you think you do. My wife cant get it right and ends up burning her throat and coughing a lot. I swapped out my mouth piece with one from a corn cob pipe after I dropped the whip and the mouth piece shattered on the counter. I am going to try to find something for the ice chamber that sounds like a great idea.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I like the looks of the new Iolite Wispr, pretty cool for on the go.

http://www.iolite.com/index.php/default/wispr.html

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    ha, I thought this thread was about vaporizer leg lock tips/questions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Why drink gas station coffee when you can go to Starbux. Volcano if you can swing it.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Why drink gas station coffee when you can go to Starbux. Volcano if you can swing it.
    Only problem with the Volcano is that I can't take it with me. We need a mini volcano! I'm definitely going to have to get a car adapter for it. Storz & Bickel's new vaporizer looks kinda like a garden tool, and the Magic Flight Launch Box requires a battery that runs out after 4 uses.

Although I've not used the new Iolite, it looks discreet, is portable, and has good reviews. I can't say what the quality is like compared to a Volcano, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as good. Needs must though, and it's easier in England to inhale from an external hard drive than light a pipe in public. It uses Butane for it's heating source though, I'd prefer a re-charging system like a phone. That's the only reason I haven't bought it yet.

Array

School
    Gracie NEPA
    i just use a cheapo i got on amazon. it does the trick all the same. i woud deff look there first as their prices are much cheaper then any local area head shop in most towns. mine is the simple wood box kind. maybe cost me 40 bucks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    I had a volcano vaporizer. It was the shit, the nice thing about vapour is that it doesn't hurt your lungs.

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Extreme Q! Is the only way to go! You can put on gong fittings and hook it to your bong! Get the one with the fan to heat it up only pack the elbow and enjoy!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast