Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    hhmmm, unless he starts posting some beautiful sunset meadow shit soon i might just ban his ass
    Hold on, It seems like he's obsessed. Don't do anything too drastic he might be psycho!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    it's America, thank god for freedom of speech!!!!!!!
    There is no right to freedom of speech when you are on a private forum. For lack of a better analogy, this isn't America, it's Nibiru, and on Nibiru, the 10th planet powers that be (Eddie, Scott, and whomever else has admin access) control what is permissible and what isn't. That being said, this forum is fueled by its members, us, so it's up to us to tell the powers that be how we feel and leave it up to them to decide the best course of action. We've got more of a democracy going on here than America does haha.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Last I looked it's not Russia or the Middle East guys.............it's America, thank god for freedom of speech!!!!!!! I'm learning about that right now in 7th grade history. It's what sets apart from all those third world country's that dump in the same water they drink from !!!!!!!!!!

But IF IT WERE RUSSIA OR THE MIDDLE EAST !!!!!!!! Oh Yah, I'm all for banning his ass........cut his hands of why we're at it, never let hime near a keyboard again !!!!

I'm just saying I'm 12 and a little more tuned into wierd dudes,You know because of all the stranger danger stuff taught at school. My creepy meter went off so bad everytime I looked at any of his posts, I don't even look at his threads anymore.LOL.
    No need to be patriotic Conner. It's a privately owned website and much like your own house you can arbitrarily choose who you let in or out. Kicking a Latter Day Saint out of your living room doesn't make you un-American and neither would be the ban of LOST.

I'm all for dude's screwing around but he doesn't seem to train in jiujitsu and I wouldn't lose any sleep over his absence.

Array

School
    lost
    This thread made me laugh, I say it's like prop 19, FAIL.

I guess yesterday I did get carried away, I didn't have anything to do, and what is more fun then messing with Eddie, I couldn't think of anything

From now on I'll stop calling you guys Eddie's little Evil Boy homos and tone it down a bit.

Array

School
    lost
    And I definitely train Jiu-Jitsu and am a legit purple belt under a teacher very high on the Gracie tree. Also I'm here to learn, besides making fun of 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    under a teacher very high on the Gracie tree
    No surprise there

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Rubbing in the prop 19 now. BAN!!!

Array

School
    lost
    Damn and I had my daily Eddie joke all set up, I guess I'll have to post it tomorrow.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    And I definitely train Jiu-Jitsu and am a legit purple belt under a teacher very high on the Gracie tree.
    I'm guessing it's the world famous Rorky Gracie

Array

School
    lost
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I'm guessing it's the world famous Rorky Gracie

That was cold, at least my sense of humor isn't usually heartless.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast