Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Piet Wilhelm View Post
    If anyone has any questions about Red Cloud that is BJJ related please feel FREE to hit me up on FB or the UG. I know the skinny. You can even give me a call. I'm easy to get a hold of.
    How do we know you're not simply someone with an axe to grind?

And to clarify, he did not fight on a Triton stacked card. The ref and the judges were all provided by the Oklahoma Athletic Commission. He tapped from strikes. It was as simple as that.
    I am confused here. He did not fight on the card, but then he tapped from strikes. On which card did he tap? If I am mistaken, I apologize.
    Last edited by ifreez; 11-17-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    Why? It's obvious he doesn't learn or stop even when he gets his ass utterly curb stomped. No, the best thing you can do is try and get the word that out that hes a fraud as much as possible. And maybe make a post over at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/
    already going there to post it...this guy is an absolute fraud....

Array

School
    NA
    that redcloud guy is a tool douchebag fucking idiot. sorry...but a closed minded moron who lives in a fantasy world where he actually believes he's a champion. I mean yeah, he's stepped in the cage 7 times even though he lost, i'll give him that, but still amongst the lying and excuses....that's ridiculous "I'm allergic to ganja but eddie's book talks about things i'm willing to try". and now you can't associate with him because he smokes weed? SOOOOO STUPID. i feel sorry for the people taking his class only because he could be teaching his own self made system snf likely teaching people ineffective incorrect techniques.....fool you are a 35 year old adult..man up to your faults

Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    I am confused here. He did not fight on the card, but then he tapped from strikes. On which card did he tap? If I am mistaken, I apologize.
    He fought, but it wasn't a "Triton stacked card". It was a sanctioned show under the supervision of the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission, he is just making excuses.

I Think this thread has ran its course. I say we stick a fork in it.

yeah that fight was back in 2007. I just wanted to beat his face in because I was so mad.
    Seems like u still are -- to make your way all the way to this thread to bury the guy more..

Quote Originally Posted by RedClown View Post
    Just be honest about it. We don't hate him as a person,
    So why make an account just to bury the guy?
    Last edited by ifreez; 11-17-2010 at 12:21 PM.

*bong rips a bowl of huckabee*

RIP Red Clown.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    I Think this thread has ran its course. I say we stick a fork in it.

aaaaamen!
    In nomine patre et fili spiritu sancti

You're pretty ate up with this, huh Ian?

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast