Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's match from today 3/22/2014

Cora got invited to an in house tournament of one of our affiliate. This is one of 4 matches she had. The rest was against kids 110-144 lbs so no need to show how bad she get smashed. LOL The warm ups are showing up in her game!!!!!

Array

School
    cobra kai
    nice finish, does she not like the lockdown? looks like she had a sweep available but didn't go for it.

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    old school was there along with electric chair, she went for whip down instead of whip up, which is harder. I spotted that as well. the kid was threatening somewhat with a darce. When she was inverted she played some lapel guard without the lapel, that was sick, I've been messing with that no gi as well. nice match, would love to see the others, even if they aren't Wins.

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    I liked the DLR as well, but I felt she was forcing it later in the match, as basic as Goes guard is to all of us, it's a very high percentage guard to sweep and recover from, maybe cora might wanna re visit some old school trad stuff. I know when I get all stoked about new game I get a little short sighted and I miss things that are right in front of me. I gotta learn to play it honest, play it straight, so the technique flows, rather than forcing positions. just my observations. Ur daughters a beast man!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    old school was there along with electric chair, she went for whip down instead of whip up, which is harder. I spotted that as well. the kid was threatening somewhat with a darce. When she was inverted she played some lapel guard without the lapel, that was sick, I've been messing with that no gi as well. nice match, would love to see the others, even if they aren't Wins.
    Ask and you shall receive bro... here she goes against an 11 yr old boy that is 144 lbs... yes 144 lbs!!!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by marc luu View Post
    nice finish, does she not like the lockdown? looks like she had a sweep available but didn't go for it.
    her lockdown and half guard game is a work in progress, she's not picking it up like she should. We still working on it...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Man, that first match was soooo bad ass!! Cora is fighting BOYS, big boys. I don't see her against too many girls at all. This is all legendary footage, unless she falls off due to a jealous bf, we'll look back at this in 30 years like old Bruce Lee footage
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Man, that first match was soooo bad ass!! Cora is fighting BOYS, big boys. I don't see her against too many girls at all. This is all legendary footage, unless she falls off due to a jealous bf, we'll look back at this in 30 years like old Bruce Lee footage
    NO bf ever!!!!! LOL

Array

School
    10WO
    Very nice. Its impressive to see Cora go up against giants like that. It took that kid 3 minutes to sub her, I think thats a victory in and of itself. Whenever I am able to compete, win or lose, I post the videos up here on the forum.There are always little tweaks that need to be made here or there and the more eyes that watch the videos, the more help I get so I don't repeat the same mistakes next time. No shame in posting learning experiences, and don't worry about whether you are posting up "holes" in Cora's game because 1) she mostly competes with boys who are going to be much stronger than her (no shame in Cora getting out-muscled because its her great technique thats making them work so hard) and 2) any major (and minor) technical errors are what you and Cora and her coaches are undoubtedly working on correcting for next time. Let them prepare for the Cora they see in the video, because the Cora that shows up to the tournament will murder them.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Will we see Cora and Grace in their 20's competing against the best women in the world?

Man, I sure hope so!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast