Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Anyone ever grappled on shrooms?

I'd imagine it would be pretty awesome. I know I personally feel like I do better when I smoke first.. But I've always thought shrooms would be the ultimate enhancer mentally. Obviously you'd need to start out flow rolling. And maybe just end up takin the creative route and drilling new concepts.. Do it with someone you trust/are close to.. And don't do too many.. But anyway, has anyone here had experience with it and if so how'd it go?

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I ate some portobellos before I rolled today.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua jarboe View Post
    i ate some portobellos before i rolled today.
    i lol'd

Array

School
    cobra kai
    I heard pink Floyd used to jam out blind folded on shrooms. Would be interesting to roll blind folded on shrooms too.

But I'd probably freak out, tripping on shrooms is too much of a roller coaster ride.

Array

School
    VanNuys
    That would be wild and not easy I got in a fight on Caps before. Not a good trip but a great life changing experience.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    As a huge advocate and believer in highly intentioned and ritualistic psilocybin use, I literally can not conceive of a worse idea.

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I'd imagine it would be pretty awesome. I know I personally feel like I do better when I smoke first.. But I've always thought shrooms would be the ultimate enhancer mentally. Obviously you'd need to start out flow rolling. And maybe just end up takin the creative route and drilling new concepts.. Do it with someone you trust/are close to.. And don't do too many.. But anyway, has anyone here had experience with it and if so how'd it go?
    i haven't az of yet, boot, no doubt. I concur that lo dosez produce hella heightened ability. ( full az well ... kool post

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Try 2/3 good beerz anna Provigil. =)

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    I like the good stuff now and then. Just weed, nothing else. But i've learned that i roll best when I'm totally sober. Tried it, didn't work well for me. Guess it's different for everybody.

Array

School
    Combat Base
    It would be an amazing experience if you could keep focus. But as always with hallucinogens, set and setting are vital and would probably work best at home and for you to be rolling with someone who is supportive of the 'experiment' and probably straight headed. It would be a really bad idea to take strong hallucinogens and then go for a session at your local club as I predict you would soon be rolling in hell. But with the right people, at the right place, you could feel like you were rolling with God for infinity and recalibrate every atom of your body to a higher bjj setting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast