Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    The art of dreaming. The first step in your initiation into sorcery.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Everyone can Lucid dream, certain plants will help you out. I believe one of them is a beach nut from Africa, but im not sure. This is a good video

Now this girl just happened to help the DEA take down the nations largest LSD operation, and her husband was an informant to the DEA, but her videos have alot of good info on them. Haha her husband kidknapped her boyfriend. He tied him to a chair and made her watch as he injected her boyfriends balls with LSD. Thats besides the point, just wanted to give yall some background info on her.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Here's another one that might help you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    well i dont really have any tips but ive had lucid dreams ever since i could remember but what i do need to mention is your mind is weird at one point you know its a dream and can control it but ive had it back fire on me i know its a dream but cant do anything

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Alcohol fucks up your dreams while sleeping. When I drink I have shitty stupid dreams. I take Melatonin and it gives me extremely realsitic dreams that I feel I can control. Never really studied Lucid dreams but give Melatonin a try.

Array

School
    home
    Now this girl just happened to help the DEA take down the nations largest LSD operation, and her husband was an informant to the DEA, but her videos have alot of good info on them. Haha her husband kidknapped her boyfriend. He tied him to a chair and made her watch as he injected her boyfriends balls with LSD. Thats besides the point, just wanted to give yall some background info on her.[/QUOTE]

ahah thats craz. i was wstchin her videos last night and she was talkin about were she gets her LSD from and i was thinkin this bitch just put that place on plast. do u have a link on were i can read about all that stuff ( the dude getting kidnapped and injected with lds and the dude workin for the DEA)

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Acherbo View Post
    well i dont really have any tips but ive had lucid dreams ever since i could remember but what i do need to mention is your mind is weird at one point you know its a dream and can control it but ive had it back fire on me i know its a dream but cant do anything
    The first step is gaining the ability to consciously, while dreaming, raise your right hand and look at your palm. Practice makes perfect.

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    I have done it a few times. I'm not that good at it, so maybe I'm wrong, but I have never been able to control WHAT I dream about, but rather been able to realize that I am indeed dreaming, and controlling what I do in that particular dream. As for the content of the dream itself, I'm not entirely sure it's possible to control that. I've purposely flown and otherwise controlled my actions while dreaming, so I know for a fact that it is possible.

The way I did it: during the day, every time I would open a door, I would ask myself, "Am I dreaming?" before opening the door. When I stepped through the door, I would say to myself, "Nope, not yet." Then right before I went to bed, I would ask myself one more time, "Am I dreaming?" then of course, "Nope, not yet." When I fell asleep and walked through a door in my dream, I would ask myself, "Am I dreaming?" Finally, the answer would be, "Why yes, I am indeed dreaming," and an enjoyable experience would ensue.

The first, maybe, three times I tried it, I would wake up almost immediately after having realized that I was dreaming. But after a while, I got better at staying asleep and consciously controlling my dream-self. I've never been able to make it through a full night without having woken up due to a lucid dream. I think that has something to do with having sleep cycles, and dream differentiation between r.e.m. and non-r.e.m. sleep (yes, you actually do dream during non-r.e.m. sleep), HOWEVER, I have been able to go back to sleep after having woken up due to the lucid dream, then continue wherever I had left off in that dream. Hope this helps

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    I remember reading about this in 2006 or 2007, and I tried it for a while. Back then, of course, we didn't have the girl from Recess teaching us in a youtube video. I managed to realise I was dreaming a couple of times, but I often woke up out of surprise. On the couple of times I managed to stay asleep, I always tried to fly, but I never really flew, I just jumped huge distances. I still get the occasional lucid dream sometimes, but I never remember to do anything fun in them.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    hey man, i used to be really interested in lucid dreaming and OOBE's a while back. i made a dream journal and wrote every little detail i could from the dream as soon as i woke up. i couldnt be bothered with all that affirmation stuff and questioning reality throughout the day. i was told to just look at my hands really closely for about 1 minute a few times in the day, every day. the hands plan worked REALLY well for me, and all my lucid dreams begin with when in my dream i suddenly look at my hands and they look all funny, like they would be all blurry and my fingers would phase into the background, causing my "WTF" moment. i never managed OOBE's despite frequent hour long sessions of relaxation and other shit. lucid dreams are easy to start having, but you gotta keep up with the wierd practices for a while.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast