Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    wow.....i ranted a little....my bad

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon jeffries View Post
    haha her husband kidknapped her boyfriend. He tied him to a chair and made her watch as he injected her boyfriends balls with lsd.
    real talk
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i lucid dream every night and the thing i do is start thinking about a place that i know imaging every small detail, this is boring so you fall asleep, then you know your dreaming because your in the place you where just thinking about before you where asleep. the next step is moving moving around then the more you do that you eventually can practice jujitsu in your sleep.

Array

School
    Kombat Sports
    I can usually remember my dreams, most of them are in black or white and it's rare that they come out in color for me. Once in awhile I can control them sometimes I cannot. But the thing that's cool is I've had conversations in them where I talk to someone I know in real life and tell them that this is just a dream and they say they know it is.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I havent read all the comments because of how lazy i am, so if anyone has said this im sorry.. but I have lucid dreams (assuming you mean dreams where you know you are dreaming) almost every night. if not then at least once every other night. Im not sure why.. but i know it tends to happen anytime i see something unrealistic in my dream. (for instance if i breathe underwater tends to be a common trigger for me) but ive also noticed that even when i know im dreaming.. i can only bend the laws of physics.. when i try to break them, i wake up for some reason. Like if i try to teleport somewhere, or if i try to fly for long distances.. anyway.. i used to try the reality test also, but for some reason that never worked for me. and then eventually i found that i can typically enter my very first dream of the night in a lucid state if i focus on it before i go to bed. What i do is picture a scene, weather its a building or a field.. and i just keep picturing it until i fall asleep. (i have a.d.d pretty bad so i typically can only do this if i get high right before i go to bed) but then as soon as the image in my head begins to become a "reality" i'll know im dreaming. the rest is sexually explicit history.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    i lucid dream every night and the thing i do is start thinking about a place that i know imaging every small detail, this is boring so you fall asleep, then you know your dreaming because your in the place you where just thinking about before you where asleep. the next step is moving moving around then the more you do that you eventually can practice jujitsu in your sleep.
    crap.. i guess i should have read the comments first haha. ^^ but yeah.. i do the same thing :P

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    stop drinking Don.(bitchy voice)

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    What techniques have you tried so far?

Array

School
    Team Link Ludlow, MA
    I've been Lucid dreaming all my life. If you're out for pointers know this: what works for one person may not work for another. I have found it helpful to check in with my "dream body" consciously, almost like taking physical and emotional inventory, during intense dreams. Usually I'm able to realize the dream by the sheer wierdness of everything and the way the dream world feels and operates. An important point to remember is not to try to hard. This can greatly shorten the duration of a lucid dream. If you realize you're dreaming, and get too carried away with trying to control the situation, you can easily have the opposite effect and lose it completely. A lighter touch is key, try to casually observe the flow of events rather than directing, just be.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanSwann View Post
    ive had a out of body experience when i was sleeping. it was on 4/20. me and some friends made weed cookies with 15 grams of weed and i had about 15 cookies out of like 40. i was fucked up. that night when i went to bed i had the out of body experience. it was bad ass. i looked it up the other day and they said that was lucid dream. i was looking at my self sleeping from like 3 feet above and i was able to look around the room and all that shit it was bad ass. ive had a few dreams the past few months that i knew i was dreaming so i was able to do bas as shit but im not sure if that is the same as a lucid dream/ out of body experience. i told my sister about it and she was jealous ( shes into all that hippie/munk shit) and she said that was the first stage of enlightenment or something like that. so my advice to you is go get yourself about a 1/2 oz. of high grade weed make butter out of it than make some edibles out of it. eat it all and see if it works. and dont get drunk you want to be in a good state of mind. when ever im drunk i dont really have good dreams just dumb ass ones. i think u dream what you feel if your drunk and out of it your dreams are gonna be all dumb and out of it.
    I've done that with more weed before, here's my log of it

http://www.marijuana.com/places-peop...eed-420-a.html

Lucid dreaming is easy. The easiest way to see if you are in a lucid dream is to constantly be checking your wrist for the time on the watch. I did it for a few weeks (without wearing a watch), and eventually I tried it in a dream. It's weird, I don't have a watch, but in the dream I did. Also, when you try and read a date or time in a dream, it'll be gibberish. Light switches don't turn on anything.

When you realize you are in a dream, don't panic. You will wake up if you don't do anything. all you need to do is rub your hands together. Your brain will feel you rubbing them together and make a heating sensation. Bc your brain is focused on that sensation, you don't wake up.

I had this dream that I realized was lucid, so I immediately had sex with a girl, walked out side and made a horse chase happen (they got hit by a car, it was badass)

and then the police were driving by on the road, I mentally decided I wanted them to stop. They did. I then mentally decided I wanted their sirens on, they turned on within 3 seconds (dream time). For some reason I decided I wanted to be a cop, so they get out of the car and just give me a gun like I was an undercover asking for the scoop.

The dream ended with me doing parkour everywhere.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast