Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em
    http://vimeo.com/28220121
    Hey Everyone, Cheri from Super Body Care here...
    This discussion is chock full of info. I'm happy to see everyone discussing each products' benefits.
    I got into the business of making natural and effective body care products because I studied plant oils, technically called Aromatherapy since 2003. I found it was SOOO much more than "aroma"/smell/'feel good"/relaxing/blahblahblah, but MORE IMPORTANTLY very effective at keeping skin healthy and therapeutic for skin conditions. I lived very close to AKA, American Kickboxing Academy and met a couple people who trained there and said "People who train get Ringworm and staph easily". I thought, ah-ha! finally a way to put my products to the test. And they most certainly performed well and gained testimonial after testimonial. I'm always so fulfilled to hear testimonials on how Super Body Care has made a difference in people's lives, whether it be athletes, war/military, acne, common issues, and even the mysterious rashes and bumps that just arrive from outta nowhere. Super Body Care uses Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender and Bergamot. We import our plant oils from the countries known best for growing and producing the best plant harvests. Peppermint is from Oregon, Rosemary is imported from Hungary, Tea Tree from Australia, Bergamot from Italy, and Lavender from France. Once we receive them in California, we blend them and produce our tingly good products, the famous top-selling Loofah Bar, Walnut Scrub, Shower Gel, Body Wipes, Body Spray, Lip Balm, Lotion, and our most novel and innovative product, the Deodorizor air freshener great for stinky gym bags, stinky boxing gloves, stinky cars, or anything stinky. With each online purchase we throw in samples.
    I just want to thank everyone for their meaningful contributions. Together, we only get smarter about our health and healthy choices!
    thank you!! I hope you enjoyed a moment to watch my latest interview at Grapplers Quest in Florida!
    Thanks!
    cheri
    cheri@superbodycare.com

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBodyCare View Post
    http://vimeo.com/28220121
    Hey Everyone, Cheri from Super Body Care here...
    This discussion is chock full of info. I'm happy to see everyone discussing each products' benefits.
    I got into the business of making natural and effective body care products because I studied plant oils, technically called Aromatherapy since 2003. I found it was SOOO much more than "aroma"/smell/'feel good"/relaxing/blahblahblah, but MORE IMPORTANTLY very effective at keeping skin healthy and therapeutic for skin conditions. I lived very close to AKA, American Kickboxing Academy and met a couple people who trained there and said "People who train get Ringworm and staph easily". I thought, ah-ha! finally a way to put my products to the test. And they most certainly performed well and gained testimonial after testimonial. I'm always so fulfilled to hear testimonials on how Super Body Care has made a difference in people's lives, whether it be athletes, war/military, acne, common issues, and even the mysterious rashes and bumps that just arrive from outta nowhere. Super Body Care uses Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender and Bergamot. We import our plant oils from the countries known best for growing and producing the best plant harvests. Peppermint is from Oregon, Rosemary is imported from Hungary, Tea Tree from Australia, Bergamot from Italy, and Lavender from France. Once we receive them in California, we blend them and produce our tingly good products, the famous top-selling Loofah Bar, Walnut Scrub, Shower Gel, Body Wipes, Body Spray, Lip Balm, Lotion, and our most novel and innovative product, the Deodorizor air freshener great for stinky gym bags, stinky boxing gloves, stinky cars, or anything stinky. With each online purchase we throw in samples.
    I just want to thank everyone for their meaningful contributions. Together, we only get smarter about our health and healthy choices!
    thank you!! I hope you enjoyed a moment to watch my latest interview at Grapplers Quest in Florida!
    Thanks!
    cheri
    cheri@superbodycare.com
    Hey Cheri, you said you would send me a big sample pack when this thread started and I never received it. did I do something wrong?
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    Hey Cheri, you said you would send me a big sample pack when this thread started and I never received it. did I do something wrong?
    Hey Daniel....
    Hmm..not sure what happened. I thought I did do that!! And I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong...haha I just sent a message to hitpitmma's email advising them to be on the lookout for some samples for you and the other coaches' review in Spokane. I also mentioned in the email that a couple 10thP gyms carry Super Body Care and can be contacted for their personal feedback, at Burbank, previous affiliate in West Virginia, and Miami. Scott Epstein really likes the Body Spray in particular. Thanks for letting me know! Happy to send your way... the tingly effective goodness.

Thanks Daniel!
    Enjoy!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Cheri I just wanted to tell ya that we love your products down here in Miami!! The body wipes, soap, and especially the walnut scrub is tha bomb!! The body wipes are great with the heat and humidity down here. We get on the mats and start to sweat before we ever do anything, so when we are done the wipes are very refreshing. Thank you for creating the things that you have and the things you will make in the future!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Cheri I just wanted to tell ya that we love your products down here in Miami!! The body wipes, soap, and especially the walnut scrub is tha bomb!! The body wipes are great with the heat and humidity down here. We get on the mats and start to sweat before we ever do anything, so when we are done the wipes are very refreshing. Thank you for creating the things that you have and the things you will make in the future!!
    Muchos Thank You's Brandon!! Man I love to hear that! Feedback like that fulfills me and inspires me to work hard and continue creating innovative products for you guys!! Cheers to our current and future health!

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    I heard this about Tea Tree Oil, so I stay away from it...

Tea Tree Oil

A study published February 1, 2007 in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that both tea tree oil and lavender oil may cause enlarged breast tissue in young males. In laboratory tests, researchers at the National Institute of Health found that both of these oils boost estrogen levels, the female hormone that stimulates breast growth while also inhibiting androgens, the hormone that inhibits breast tissue growth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    I heard this about Tea Tree Oil, so I stay away from it...

Tea Tree Oil

A study published February 1, 2007 in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that both tea tree oil and lavender oil may cause enlarged breast tissue in young males. In laboratory tests, researchers at the National Institute of Health found that both of these oils boost estrogen levels, the female hormone that stimulates breast growth while also inhibiting androgens, the hormone that inhibits breast tissue growth.
    I know what to give my girlfriend for a present. Hopefully it works with females.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789