Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    How is this possible?
    That's the purple belt test in the Matt Horwich Fighting System. It takes TREMENDOUS hip flexors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt

That's the purple belt test in the Matt Horwich Fighting System. It takes TREMENDOUS hip flexors.
    Hahahahaha!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    DUDE, order yourself a case of depends(they come in a very discreet unlabeled brown box), stash em next to the condoms in the night stand and CALL HER OVER! Soon as you pull out and take off YOUR condom you put on HER diaper, like a little swap. Failsauce for her trying to front like the overpowering stench of urine was actually her cumming. If you gotta piss everytime you cum honey I guess you just ain't orgasming around me. And yes, be glad it wasn't #2, but on the bright side you'd have hard evidence that you literally, "fucked the shit out of her"

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell.Madden View Post
    from wiki- really didnt know they would have this shit. haha go WIKI!
    "Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[3] The best evidence indicates that most fluid expelled during female orgasm is urine. One study utilized urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[60] No catheterization study has shown large volumes of fluid expelled at orgasm from any source other than the bladder."
    http://www.holisticwisdom.com/servic...what-is-it.htm

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    DUDE, order yourself a case of depends(they come in a very discreet unlabeled brown box), stash em next to the condoms in the night stand and CALL HER OVER! Soon as you pull out and take off YOUR condom you put on HER diaper, like a little swap. Failsauce for her trying to front like the overpowering stench of urine was actually her cumming. If you gotta piss everytime you cum honey I guess you just ain't orgasming around me. And yes, be glad it wasn't #2, but on the bright side you'd have hard evidence that you literally, "fucked the shit out of her"
    i wish she poo'd a lil now.

Ok first off...WTF?

Second....Choke her out, drag her outside, close the door, let neighborhood cats find her and pee on her.

Then call it even :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet
    i thought squirters were supposed to give you a heads up so you can lay down some tarp and turn your bedroom into the first few rows of a ghallager show. or at least take it to the shower.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Correia View Post
    i thought squirters were supposed to give you a heads up so you can lay down some tarp and turn your bedroom into the first few rows of a ghallager show. or at least take it to the shower.
    +1

K Madden

For the record, I've met two other girls that are squirters after this situation.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    For the record, I've met two other girls that are squirters after this situation.
    Thank you for bringing this topic back to life, it was before i joined and clearly one of the funniest threads on here LOL :-)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast