Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Medicinal Cannabis

I've seen a gang of documentaries on Cannabis but this one had stuff I didn't know.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt to watch later
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Awesome vid! Thanks for the post.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Nice one for sharing, very cool

Guys watch super high me
    Pretty interesting vid
    Doesnt really prove anything other than his lung capacity going down, and guessing better

Array

School
    Impact Martrial Arts
    Just wondering, is there any documentaries out there that are actually completely neutral.. I've watched a good few but still haven't found one. This video is from HolisticPlantHealth so obviously it's going to be pro-marijuana. I'm talking about any videos that aren't promoting/demoting the use of marijuana, just giving some facts on the effects, alleged problems with smoking it, lies about how bad/good it is for you.

This video was pretty informative and I thank you for that

weed causes cancer over years and years of use or copd
    doesnt have any other effects ive ever heard of though other than being more anxious or makes u freak out more than you already are

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    weed causes cancer over years and years of use or copd
    doesnt have any other effects ive ever heard of though other than being more anxious or makes u freak out more than you already are
    Do you even read the research or watch the videos, or do you just ignore the facts? There isn't single documented death due to marijuana use.
    Last time I checked, lung cancer has a high fatality rate, which means there would be documented deaths related to its use.

If Marjiuana causes cancer, wtf would they give to cancer patients to help treat the cancer??

Not to mention its use to treat athsma patients.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 04-23-2011 at 05:50 PM.

I respectfully disagree but im not saying weed is bad unless you do it for years and years as a habit
    I can see it helping people with asthma but for helping cancer its because it makes them hungry during chemo and it calms them down makes them not stress out so much
    I really doubt they give it to lung cancer patients though or throat/larynx/bronchial/mouth cancer

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Your not disagree with me your disagreeing with the facts. Again I’ve read a lot of research on this topic and watched several videos and documentaries as well. I'm interested to know where you've gotten your facts, because everything you've stated so far has been the exact opposite of everything I’ve read and watched. One of the doctors in this video, if you watched it, did a 30 year study on this exact topic
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 04-23-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast