Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Non BJJ question.

My dog will not stop humping my couch. It didn't bother me until he stared busting a nut on it. He now jerks off on my couch about once a day. Any suggestion on how I can make his stop jerking off on my couch. No I will not allow someone to cut his nuts off.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Hard to know when you're serious or not due to the insane amount of stupid shit you're posting... but if you are serious dogs hump for dominance. Your dog is trying to affirm his dominance so if you want him to calm the fuck down well... hump your dog and he should calm the fuck down.
    Also dogs established dominance by where they stand. Your dog should be sitting on your couch with you unless you tell him to come up same for your bed. You dog should always sit or sleep lower than you.
    Another basic thing is when you get in or out of your place. Make sure that humans are going in first and your dog last.
    Theres quite a few basic rules that if you follow them your dog will behave and stop trying to defy your authority

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Hard to know when you're serious or not due to the insane amount of stupid shit you're posting... but if you are serious dogs hump for dominance. Your dog is trying to affirm his dominance so if you want him to calm the fuck down well... hump your dog and he should calm the fuck down.
    Also dogs established dominance by where they stand. Your dog should be sitting on your couch with you unless you tell him to come up same for your bed. You dog should always sit or sleep lower than you.
    Another basic thing is when you get in or out of your place. Make sure that humans are going in first and your dog last.
    Theres quite a few basic rules that if you follow them your dog will behave and stop trying to defy your authority

^--- this

Array

School
    On the search
    I do "the leash of shame" for my dog. If he's not acting right he has his choke chain put on him and gets to drag it around. He knows when he wears it not to mess up or he'll get bit (have the chain pulled). It only takes about 10 minutes of that and he's back to normal. It was really when he was a puppy when I had to do that. Now he's older and a lot calmer.

I also did to my dog and agree with what John wrote in his post (without the humping part. That's just strange but different strokes for different folks). The dog owns nothing and you own everything. Make sure he knows it. Above all else remember...even though you love your dog he's still just an animal. He'll eat your face if you don't put him in his place.

Wat i wud do is not yell but with a strong tone say NO and put him in his cage or something

That or find him a nice lady friend to hump on

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Just challenge him to a grapple match and don't lose. That's how I established dominance over my families' dog.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    post an ad on craigslist for dudes that are into that kinda shit
    charge $15 at the door hire a bouncer an pay him 10% of your earning at the door
    open a bar in the kitchen sell drinks at double the price and make merch

win win situation

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    post an ad on craigslist for dudes that are into that kinda shit
    charge $15 at the door hire a bouncer an pay him 10% of your earning at the door
    open a bar in the kitchen sell drinks at double the price and make merch

win win situation
    Is that totally disgusting or pure genius?

Someone's baby picture? =D <3

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Just smear some pepper or bengay on the part that he keeps on humping on. He will stop, I guarantee it. Actually he may never ever hump another couch ever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast