Electric Chair Win - Grappler's Quest

Array

School
    Ronin
    Nice!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    I have the chance train with this guy . We will be having him in our gym for a weekend seminar soon. Check out his highlight videos. He has that high pressure chute box style.

Array

School
    Ronin
    That is how you pull half guard!
    formerly known as jmw0582

It looks to me like getting into electric chair and stoner control is super dangerous for your opponents knee (the one in lock-down). My buddy is in physical therapy now after getting his ACL reconstructed after I tore it doing the same thing to him, and I've seen plenty of vids on here where it looks like some serious damage has been done to guys.

Don't know what my point is but damn if I don't feel uneasy putting that on guys now.

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hoback View Post
    It looks to me like getting into electric chair and stoner control is super dangerous for your opponents knee (the one in lock-down). My buddy is in physical therapy now after getting his ACL reconstructed after I tore it doing the same thing to him, and I've seen plenty of vids on here where it looks like some serious damage has been done to guys.

Don't know what my point is but damn if I don't feel uneasy putting that on guys now.
    There is a good way to keep from being injured when caught in a submission.

Its called tapping out.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Only in comp do i whip the shit of the evil rainbow. During training its a happy rainbow. If he stops it I start dipsettin.

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    "happy" rainbow? lol I haven't heard that yet. I'd like to steal that with your permission :-)

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hoback View Post

It is dangerous just like any other submission. You have to take care of your training partners.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    RONIN
    I have to disagree with electric chair being dangerous or putting pressure on your knee. I've never felt any pressure anywhere except on my groin. Never tap'd because i can almost do the splits. So maybe that is why i never feel any pressure on my knee or w/e. By the way i've had my ACL repaired and still feel nothing when in this submission and i've been put in it by Eddie himself. I wish we had another angle on the video, because it looks like the guy had his leg on the shoulder bent back and maybe got it rollled on. At that angle that would do some dmg to the knee, but the actual submission itself is harmless i think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast