Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Lyoto undergoes surgery and calls out Chael Sonnen!

Lyoto Machida recently had successful left elbow surgery, and moments after the procedure, he took to Twitter to lay down a challenge to the loquacious Chael Sonnen.

"Chael Sonnen, I just had surgery but I can still give you your present in the octagon with just one arm. All you have to do is accept," he wrote.

Machida perhaps saw or heard about Sonnen's recent remarks on a FUEL TV promo clip, part of the "UFC Tonight" show that airs Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET, suggesting some mouthwash for the former light heavyweight champion, who drinks his first urine of the day. If not, he may have heard one of the other countless shots Sonnen has taken about him or his country mates over the past couple of years.

Machida's response is notable because, in the past, Sonnen's Brazilian targets, most notably Anderson Silva, have chosen to ignore his remarks or simply take the high road when asked about them.

As far as the elbow surgery, Machida's second, he wrote that it "went very well."

Sonnen returns to action on Jan. 28 against Mark Munoz. A win would earn him a rematch against the middleweight champion Silva

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    My source is MMAfighting.com... Opinions?

post vid, i think i saw it but i wanna see it again

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sonnen declines bout with 'pee pee mouth' Machida

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sonnen replied decorously, also via twitter.

"I don't have time for "pee pee" mouth. All the time I can spare him is enough to cold cock him and walk away."

The 'pee pee' reference is to a Machida family tradition of drinking urine. The practice, though unusual, has some notable adherents, including Mahatma Ghandi, J.D. Salinger, and that guy who cut his arm off after getting stuck on a desert hike.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Machida would smack Chael purty nice, I'd like to see that

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I'd like to see Machida knock him out and then piss in his mouth while he is snoring.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Haha...you guys know Chael would stomp him.

machida guard isnt good enough to stop chael he is done.

I love Lyoto but the Pee Pee mouth comment had me chuckling!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast