Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Dominance MMA Melbourne
    That was a pretty balanced thread actually.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by James Fazzolari View Post
    That was a pretty balanced thread actually.
    Not the last couple of pages.

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    I mean i would expect something like this.....they were waiting for their chance to take a shot at 10th planet.....shows you how much they care about us....they watch our every move!.... This is why im so down for the system...love being the underdog...cant wait for next year

So on the last page they call out Midwestern 10th planet guys...i think im going to make a Sherdog account!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeCunningham View Post
    Apparently, you can also get DQed for using the Electric Chair. =/
    blue/purple - only straight ankle lock is allowed. all other leg attacks are illegal.

brown/black - straight ankle, kneebar, toehold, calf crank, and i think banana split/crotch ripper/electric chair are allowed.

no heel hooks (or knee reaping) are allowed from blue-black. period.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    So on the last page they call out Midwestern 10th planet guys...i think im going to make a Sherdog account!
    I don't know how they do it, but they have a perma ban on me that follows me from state to state, computer to computer, it is some cia shit.

Array

School
    West Side Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    Perhaps I post this response in your other thread, but it fits nicely in this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    NoGi Worlds or any ibjjf no gi event is composed of mostly gi competitors without the gi. As such, they will play pretty much like they would in a gi tourney. If they are up by points, they have no reason to advance, and are perfectly happy winning by a couple points or advantages.
    If the rules in this no-gi tournament allow competitors to stall when they are up on points, why would you assume that when competitors use this tactic it is necessarily carryover from gi tournaments. It doesn't seem like it matters whether competitors are trained in the gi or not - if they can win by advantages or points and will not be penalized for stalling, I don't see what them training in the gi (or not) has to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    blue/purple - only straight ankle lock is allowed. all other leg attacks are illegal.

brown/black - straight ankle, kneebar, toehold, calf crank, and i think banana split/crotch ripper/electric chair are allowed.

no heel hooks (or knee reaping) are allowed from blue-black. period.
    I though there wasnt clear guidance on hip attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I don't know how they do it, but they have a perma ban on me that follows me from state to state, computer to computer, it is some cia shit.
    Ill have one soon enough but not before i call someone from MI out!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Ill have one soon enough but not before i call someone from MI out!
    oh? who is that?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast