Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

University of Leg Locks Progress Report

Sunday's seminar on guard passing was excellent. Picked up some fine details that will definitely help my game personally.

Tonight we covered the 3 primary control positions and finishes. This was mostly review material from Herzog's seminar here last year.

Then we covered the Reaper from Butterfly Guard, the Cleave, the Depth Charge, and the Sickle.

We finished out with some good rolling. Lots of guys from the forum here this week, including Bobby Rivers, Scott Phillips, Brandon Palmer, Joe Friday, Alberto Moya, and some gay guy named Chris Herzog (he tried to touch my pee pee).
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    All beautiful stuff from Herzog, brilliant coach that spares no detail. Anyone that gets to work with him is lucky as far as i'm concerned.

And McCaghren would lead you to believe it was Herzog that did the pee pee touching, however, i have determined through scientific means...that it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick (and by candlestick, i mean silver bullet anal apparatus with live lizards taped to it).

All human centipede part 2 references aside! Everyone, you MUST have Zog come out for a seminar or bootcamp, you will not regret it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Sooooooooooooooo jealous.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Seriously, some of the best knowledge i've ever had the pleasure of surrounding myself with. Any of you people within an hour or two should drive over for atleast one night! This training camp is filling in areas that I've needed addressed for a while and I couldn't be more thankful. Only drawback, I decided to try and blow my knee out Saturday at the State championships. Still Gettin my reps though..

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its been a pleasure working with you guys! Personality disorders aside the talent and potential on the mats in Decatur this week leaves me with concern that the south may actually rise again.........once its works it way out of the 1980s.

The only downside is a broken foot and a pulled hamstring. Mccaghren has a hard elbow, however everything else is flaccid, or so Palmer keeps whinning about.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Don't push your politics on me, pal!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    Don't push your politics on me, pal!!!!!
    If by politics you mean your fight to legalize gay marriages. You have my support, I think you guys have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    If by politics you mean your fight to legalize gay marriages. You have my support, I think you guys have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
    Hahahaha
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Chris Herzog sucks at leg locks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    You two should have a leg lock battle
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast