Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys

Carlos vs Diaz 2, Dana and all you Diaz nuthuggers get what you want...

I guarantee you Dana forced Carlos to take the fight. That cocksucker will do anything to get what he wants Don King style. He wants the Diaz St.Pierre fight and he is gonna make Carlos fight Diaz until Diaz wins. So it is quite possible that there will be a 3rd match if Carlos wins this one also. It is not surprising after seeing his reaction when Junior KTFO'ed his future cash cow Cain.If Diaz would have get that decision there would have not been a rematch at all. He would never risk the Diaz GSP fight to "erase all doubt in the minds of the fight fans that Diaz earned his title shot" bullshit. Also if Diaz wins, he will get the title shot and it means nothing that Carlos won the first fight. The matchmaking of UFC is so fucking dirty it sickens me to my stomach, it is basically WWE only the fights are real, but everything else is the same.

Array

School
    Ronin
    haha
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    NA

Array

School
    Ronin

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    lol i can almost guarantee Condit didn't agree to this. it's just like at the 137 post fight dana said condit stepped down so diaz could fight gsp after he pummeled Penn, then the next day he was all "Wtf , i didnt say that"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I don't even know what to say. I hope one of them ends it decisively this time. I don't expect anything different though. Kinda feel bad for Condit cause guarantee he's being forced to do it
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    lol i can almost guarantee Condit didn't agree to this. it's just like at the 137 post fight dana said condit stepped down so diaz could fight gsp after he pummeled Penn, then the next day he was all "Wtf , i didnt say that"
    that's funny cuz i remember the primetime or countdown when there was a clip of dana saying carlos agreed to step down and then carlos said "then they told me I wasn't gonna fight for the title anymore" or something along those lines it was like dana/ufc was acting as if they asked carlos rather than told him

Array

School
    Ronin
    I heard he is really exited about the rematch and is already getting his camp together...
    http://www.ussportscamps.com/running/

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    If Carlos Condit beats Nick Diaz again, Dana White is going to either cut him from the UFC or match him up against Alistair Ubereem in a no rules, till death match. Sources say that he may slip in an Ak-47 to Ubereem in that match to prevent further losses and shame to Nick Diaz's career.

Array

School
    Ronin
    If Dana is so hard for Nick why did he take the gsp fight away to begin with and why did he say he thought Condit won the fight?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast