Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    In my mind
    Huevos homie huevos. I think it's a good thing to be humbled. I'm the best at my school, hell I'm the coach. I was the best around until venturing out and getting my ass kicked at other schools. It was good to learn that being the best where you are is like being the world's tallest midget. Film it too. I spend hours watching me get smashed at other schools. It drives me to change my technique to chain better. Everyone needs their ass whooped once in awhile. You got juevos man now go taste la buena vida a 10P!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Rash guard and head gear check!

Leggings, Check!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Rash guard and head gear check!

Leggings, Check!
    Lol I can't stay mad at 3rd eye

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Way to make this experience as painful and entertaining as possible 3rd. Good thing is, most guys with skill have good senses of humor. Oh but some dont, and will smite thee with righteous vengence for thy antics.

Derek, any good girls there? Might get interesting. Or the best black dude you got. Fun.

And since the cameras out, how high is the ceiling? But seriously, have you ever trained, or is this really ground zero?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Never trained jj, never wrestled, but I am a bad mutha fucker on UFC Unleashed for PS3.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Way to make this experience as painful and entertaining as possible 3rd. Good thing is, most guys with skill have good senses of humor. Oh but some dont, and will smite thee with righteous vengence for thy antics.

Derek, any good girls there? Might get interesting. Or the best black dude you got. Fun.

And since the cameras out, how high is the ceiling? But seriously, have you ever trained, or is this really ground zero?
    Never met the instructor huh?
    lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Never trained jj, never wrestled, but I am a bad mutha fucker on UFC Unleashed for PS3.
    Oh then you have nothing to worry about.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    I wouldnt worry too much Ant is just a little kid...of course he did choke some dude unconscious to win the mens advanced division at Naga in St. Louis and that was after he had just got done beating down all the advanced teens that were there. Well on second thought Id stay away from the little kids just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok now i get it
    i thought u guys just wanted to laugh at him since he pissed you guys off so much
    no thats just a happy little bonus lol but really he does have balls to go back there after being put on blast in here

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Hahahahahhahaha i want to see a video of this

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast