Next Contender Foundation

Hello Brothers and Sisters! I am working with the Next Contender Foundation. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides grants to underprivileged children, and those with learning difficulties and special needs, to help them enroll in wrestling programs and mixed martial arts classes in their areas.

More specifically, we will work with the parents/families of these children and local training centers in their communities to match the child's unique needs with the discipline and organization best-fit to accommodate those needs.

We help find and work directly with these training centers and provide the necessary financing for instruction, equipment, and uniforms needed.

We are working to create a network of gyms that would be interested in hosting Next Contender Athletes.

We are proposing that the network gyms provide and maintain, 1 Unlimited Scholarship to their Kids Classes for a Next Contender Athlete in exchange for being recognized as a Next Contender Host Gym and the potential recipient of scholarship funds for additional Next Contender Athletes.

If you are interested in partnering with the Next Contender Foundation, please contact me at Curtis.Hembroff@gmail.com or 323.529.7822.

If you would like to learn more about the Foundation, please visit: www.NextContender.org.

To communicate with the Foundation directly please contact Josh Felperin, contact@nextcontender.org or 602.391.3840.

Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Awesome Concept!

Right on Curtis good work my brother!

Array

School
    In my mind
    I can dig it!