Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    He wasn't comparing the two, he was saying A. Brent/Corky is an idiot who posted a "was the holocaust fake?" thread
    and B. there is actually very compelling evidence to suggest that we had been visited in the past. The "Golden Flyer" about did it for me.

Dude im sure u believe that 9/11 was an inside job
    So y not think that they wud set that up as well?

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I've seen documentaries that show really weird, really old stuff, but that doesn't convince me entirely. But the possibility is definitely there. If civilisations occur in the universe, do they come into being in the same time? no. We've been around as Homo sapiens for 450 000 years. The earth is approximately 4.55 billion years old. We were able to discover earth-like planets after only 200 years of technology, and with tomorrows propulsion systems, we can reach them in something from 250-500 years. Is it then impossible to think that another species may have discovered our earth at some point in time, and done the same thing? The fact is; we don't know. We can't prove that is hasn't happened, and we can't prove that it has. But the possibility is definitely there. The vid is most probably a fake, but it looks real enough, and it might very well be real. There are other videos out there that have been filmed by scientists, while simultaneously using radar, spectroscopy, and laser, and they are all real.
    The first reports from the area known as Hessdalen dates back to the 1800's! Damn, this thread has me writing letters now..

Dustin C.

Its the executioners gathering info for the assault on mankind that has been planned for thousands of years O.O

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Lol!

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I am completely amazed by the puma punku ruins and am in no way doubting aliens BUT as for the hieroglyphs I have to disagree as that being credible evidence for example there are many drawings and stories of dragons around the world (china ,Greenland etc.) and vikings have told storied about em but these cultures or civilizations never met doesn't mean dragons existed but that humans aren't all the creative I mean come on a small child can think of aliens without even ever seeing or hearing about em not hard at all to think of "human like creatures from the sky" so again doesn't mean aliens don't exist but to use old drawings and paintings as evidence is pretty silly IMO id stick to the puma punku as evidence

I think we need to discuss what really matters... if aliens to exist and they are visiting us.. what is the reversal to the restrained anal probe?

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Unless they've figured out immortality/time travel/teleporting, some kind of shield to protect our organic bodies from atomically ripping apart at ultra high speeds, or are inter-dimensionally jumping, they couldn't realistically travel here.

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    Interstellar travel is very easy, I saw a fly-on-the-wall style documentary on it the other day. It was called "Event Horizon", and basically they used artificial black holes to bend spacetime so that the distance between two points became zero. The only downside was everyone turning into murderers, lots of blood, and a slight detour to hell.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Gammel View Post
    Unless they've figured out immortality/time travel/teleporting, some kind of shield to protect our organic bodies from atomically ripping apart at ultra high speeds, or are inter-dimensionally jumping, they couldn't realistically travel here.
    Naw, wrong, if you speed up over time, you won't feel it.The main argument against organic life travelling trough space is cosmic radiation/gamma rays.. You'd need backup systems for the machine itself, and you'd need some composite that shields the ship from radiation. If the ship hits something not bigger than a grain of dust during those incredible distances, it's finished.

As for immortality you can have eggs on ice, lol! But you'd need some kind of super intelligent robot as a parent, and there wouldn't be too much space to grow up in.. not the best childhood. When you reach your destination,the planet would be either habitable or not. If not, then you are basicly screwed. If it's habitable, then the atmosphere wouldn't necessarily be breathable, and you'd have to wear a mask ans shit.

Then there are bacteria and stuff. Say there are living lifeforms, and DNA has developed because of some cosmic rule, that it is the easiest and simplest way of life originating, well then the bacteria would kill you, or,your bacteria would start killing of life on the planet. In order to have humans live on another planet, we'd have to splice our genes with lifeforms already there, and essentially make a new species.. Didn't you watch Avatar, lol?

Carl Sagan had an idea about a spaceship, looking like a flying saucer. It would reject anything physical around it with a form of shield or plasma, and it would speed up over time, kind of like a wet bar of soap. He didn't think it was impossible at all,just not with the current technology. As a fuel source you'd either need a plasma motor, or anti-matter propulsion. We have the means to make anti-matter, but not the means to store it. Anti-matter reacts with matter, and becomes pure 100% energy. That's the most powerful energy development known to man. However, it also emits radiation, and it would be seriously hard on whatever part of the machine that emits it.

I like Sagans idea, but no one has any idea of how it would be possible..

Watched a documentary about Puma punku now, that stuff is mind boggling, lol! Aliens or not; It really gives you some respect of ancient cultures.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast