Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The van thing made me think of this. Just a joke.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    questions: will you have a place to stay with your son when you go back? sorry if you already posted that.
    3 1/2 hours isnt anything so you could really work it either way.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    PJ, Jiu Jitsu is amazing. It has literally changed the course of my life forever. I love it.

That having been said, there is absolutely nothing more important than your family. I think it would be a terrible decision to move farther away from your son. You're a grown man and you gotta make your own decisions. But please consider what an impact you have on that boy, and structure your life in such a way that he understands that nothing matters to you more than he does.
    this is gold. jiu jitsu is and can be a very life changing thing. it may change your life for the better, but dont let it change your sons for the worst. family is number 1.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    I think a lot of people are misunderstanding my intentions... I'm not leaving the kid. I would never do that! but, I only get to see him every other weekend as it is... so I figured I could possibly drive back on the weekends I am supposed to have him and yes I have a place to go. But, I think instead i'll just make a lot more trips out there. Thanks for everyone's advice and watching out for the well being of my child lol... But trust me.. nothing means more to me than that child. I just live, eat, and breath jiu jitsu and like I said I want to compete a lot more and I'm trying to think of what I need to do. Something being hard or difficult or stressful does not matter. I want to do what needs to be done in order to achieve my personal goals

Array

School
    Everywherr
    Do it

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Howssteella View Post
    Give yourself a short-lived abeyance while reading what there is to scan here on movies and time. Abuse this interrupt to contemplate on what you tease so undoubtedly written on movies seeking fun.

cry baby youtube
    couldn't have said it better myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toffolo View Post
    couldn't have said it better myself
    lol The best answer from someone who has never even posted before!

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    I mean the Howsteela dude. not you mr Toffolo

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Im not sure if this fits the situation, but family decisions maybe should be compared to the oxygen mask coming down in a airplane. If you put the mask on your kid first you might pass out leaving the kid to fend for himself or you could put the mask on yourself first to insure your kid gets his on properly so you both end up o.k. in the end.

got that analogy from a Coffee with Rhadi (Ph.D and Judo beast) Ferguson video. Cant find it, but here is another good one about decision making

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Parenthood is strange.

Sometimes, in order to raise our children right, we have to build ourselves up right. How can you teach your children to reach and achieve ambitious goals if we've never achieved them ourselves.
    This. What do you have to lose?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast