School
    10th Planet HQ
    How far is the drive?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    tampa ronin
    PJ...I understand the inner struggle you are facing...I went through similar issue with my daughter..

you have to keep two important things in mind: First you have to take care of your kid...there are many ways this can be done but you have to always be very involved in your child's daily life! Second you MUST follow your goals/dreams...if you don't it will have negative consequences...it can make you become self destructive!

Sometimes taking care of your kid and following your goals can seem to be in conflict...but if you stay level headed and patient it can be resolved...Jeff had a great idea for now...I would add to it the idea of using some of your time to look for jobs in or near Springfield...I bet you something will come together if you patient...also think outside the box and try to come up with a creative plan. I have found in life that if you never give up you will have what you want...

Sorry to be so long winded brother but I feel your frustration~

E-Vade

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    its about a 3 1/2 hour drive... not too bad. I think I'll just have to make a lot more trips there... and also make a couple of trips to st. louis as well. I'm getting dodged a lot in the local mma circuit now and it's kind of frustrating so I want to start doing some more grappling tournaments... I want to compete like a motherfucker in 2012

Sam Sales

all the best bro, whatever you decide to do. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    PJ, Jiu Jitsu is amazing. It has literally changed the course of my life forever. I love it.

That having been said, there is absolutely nothing more important than your family. I think it would be a terrible decision to move farther away from your son. You're a grown man and you gotta make your own decisions. But please consider what an impact you have on that boy, and structure your life in such a way that he understands that nothing matters to you more than he does.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Everywherr
    dont be a sperm donor just to pursue your hobby of jiu jitsu
    if you really have a drive always follow your dreams
    try and move you the baby mama and your baby to a new location?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    PJ, Jiu Jitsu is amazing. It has literally changed the course of my life forever. I love it.

That having been said, there is absolutely nothing more important than your family. I think it would be a terrible decision to move farther away from your son. You're a grown man and you gotta make your own decisions. But please consider what an impact you have on that boy, and structure your life in such a way that he understands that nothing matters to you more than he does.

I disagree 100%. Nothing great has ever been achieved by a man that has focused on his family. The shit you just spewed is evidence of the brainwashing the masses are receiving from a profit driven capitalistic society that keeps its sheep in a heard. The family man is the best consumer and producer, but the worst innovator or revolutionary.

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    I think we should drive there as much as possible, gather knowledge and drill the techniques at our Academy until we can't do them any other way than perfect. Combine that with all the other cross training, seminars, books, dvds & the knowledge from all the MTS episodes and drill them relentlessly, however you already do own the van!

Array

School
    Everywherr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast