Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    There is nothing gonna happen , it's already happening. You can't see it , you can't touch it only your inner soul knows it !
    I have an inner soul? like a soul for my soul? Just kidding. Hope your doing well.

I don't feel shit soul wise, as far as I can tell. I'm happy or satisfied in general so maybe this mayan thing is ok.

If anyone id in the market for a soul, Mines for sell. $116 for the soul and depending on the ritual you want me to do, That might be extra. I'm not drinking blood or something for free, in fact that would cost more than the soul. I'd also be willing to trade my soul for a signed copy of mastering the twister.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I have an inner soul? like a soul for my soul? Just kidding. Hope your doing well.

I don't feel shit soul wise, as far as I can tell. I'm happy or satisfied in general so maybe this mayan thing is ok.

If anyone id in the market for a soul, Mines for sell. $116 for the soul and depending on the ritual you want me to do, That might be extra. I'm not drinking blood or something for free, in fact that would cost more than the soul. I'd also be willing to trade my soul for a signed copy of mastering the twister.
    Try DMT or ayawaska and you will find your inner soul ! good experience . No i'm not intrested in your soul kee[ it you will need it !

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    Try DMT or ayawaska and you will find your inner soul ! good experience . No i'm not intrested in your soul kee[ it you will need it !
    Ive done dmt and a synthetic copy called amt and LSD dozens of times, mushroom over a hundred times probably and mixes of these and MDMA. Great experiences for sure. Still pretty sure I don't have a soul though.

I wasn't suggesting you, specifically, buy my soul but sorry your not interested, I don't think you'll find a soul for this cheap anywhere else, but if you do buy it!

were you saying I'll need my soul for the thing in December or just in general?

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    2013 = Repin 10PJJ India

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    found this on wiki

"the manuscripts are attributed to a legendary author called Chilam Balam, a chilam being a priest who gives prophecies and balam a common surname meaning 'jaguar'. Some of the texts actually contain prophecies about the coming of the Spaniards to Yucatán while mentioning a chilam Balam as their first author.[1]"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/cbc20.htm

I'm not sure this will suffice, but this was what I was casually referencing

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    I'm expecting that some time around that date the 10th Planet will be seen in Winnipeg...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Ive done dmt and a synthetic copy called amt and LSD dozens of times, mushroom over a hundred times probably and mixes of these and MDMA. Great experiences for sure. Still pretty sure I don't have a soul though.

I wasn't suggesting you, specifically, buy my soul but sorry your not interested, I don't think you'll find a soul for this cheap anywhere else, but if you do buy it!

were you saying I'll need my soul for the thing in December or just in general?
    just in general.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    QUOTE=La'akea Sanborn;152353]found this on wiki

"the manuscripts are attributed to a legendary author called Chilam Balam, a chilam being a priest who gives prophecies and balam a common surname meaning 'jaguar'. Some of the texts actually contain prophecies about the coming of the Spaniards to Yucatán while mentioning a chilam Balam as their first author.[1]"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/cbc20.htm

I'm not sure this will suffice, but this was what I was casually referencing[/QUOTE]

It's interesting and kinda of fun to read. I see they also mentioned that there would be an earthquake, wonder if there was one. It seems that this is from the time of the Spanish arrival so if it was of things to come but after the initial arrival. This reads like a christian prophecy not Mayan.

Predicting shooting stars and solar eclipses through astronomical observations is impressive but its not really prognostication or prophecy. Just like Roma fortune tellers or Nostradomus or Ms. Cleo, it all seems fake.

No one has special mind powers that I don't have.

Wikipedia page rips the Mayan Prophecy craze a new asshole.

Skeptic.com had a NASA scientist answer 20 question about the Mayan prophecy.

http://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/2012-and-counting/

I'm not trying to take anything away from,the Mayans past or present. They had a hell of civilization going on and an interesting culture but I feel it insults all their great achievements as a civilization when people spread this kind of bullshit.

Attachment 1723

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Kinda funny and kinda creepy.

Tiny French Village Braces for 'End of the World' Visitors. They want to stop a flood of weird people from hanging out in their village and traveling to some magic mountain. Maybe they just want the mountain all for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM3xJ...eature=g-all-u

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast