Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 73 "New Final 3" is now live!!

Hello brothers and sisters!

I hope all is wonderful. Mastering The System 73 "The New Final 3" is now live! In this episode I unveil the new final 3 steps to the grand daddy of all submissions, the twister. Although the original final 3 steps are still very alive and effective, the new final 3 steps were designed to beat the best at defending the twister. It used to be a lot easier to tap my sparring partners with the twister but quite a few of my top students have developed a very tight defense over the last few years, so tweaks had to be made. This episode is crucial for all looking to master the twister. Also in this episode I introduce a new set of pre-warm ups. At HQ our pre-warm ups have been shrimps, cart wheels and hand walking every day before the official warm ups. Now we are alternating with a new set that Geo and Boogey taught me. They are break dancing warm ups that translate beautifully to Jiu Jitsu, you are gonna love them. Plus I break down my personal favorite pressure pass, "the chest pass". This pass is so important that I decided to ad it to warm ups C. Another technique that I teach on this episode is the rolling toe hold from Z guard. This vital technique falls into the "Hail Mary" category and it is now added to warm ups B. This episode is packed with loads of important information including Nathan Orchard's reverse spider web series, you don't want to miss this!! Thank you very much for the support! Enjoy! Eddie
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    I cannot wait to watch this.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Awesome!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great job again Rob. Its only been up since Monday. Lol

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    will the warm up videos be edited on youtube? I find them super useful on my ipod.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    awesome episode

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    will the warm up videos be edited on youtube? I find them super useful on my ipod.
    Yes, once I feel they are all tweaked out
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Oh shit, I can't wait!!

I have been wanting to check out the reverse spiderweb stuff for a while, but I haven't had a chance to get around to it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Holy shit, i can't believe that i made it into MTS! Thanks Eddie!

This may sound crazy but i got kind of emotional about this! I started watching MTS from day 1 over 4 years ago. My life was in the shitter, i was a loser who had just got put on house arrest and had nothing to show for my life. I had been into MMA for a while and as a result of that i wanted to get into BJJ. I always heard Rogan talking about Eddie and 10th PJJ, i investigated and found this forum and MTS in its infancy. I began studying techniques like a scientist even though i wasn't able to train at the time. 6 months into my 3 year stint on house arrest i was allowed to start training BJJ one night a week at a gym i had found in my home town. Over the course of time i was able to train more and more eventually earning my blue belt and even competing a few times with my ankle bracelet still on. I got off of house arrest in November of 2012 and began training and competing non-stop. I live an amazing life today and it is all truly thanks to BJJ!

Sorry to drone on about this but this is a very surreal moment for me to see myself on MTS, the very thing that got me started in BJJ in the first place and something that i never thought in a million years would ever happen. Thanks again! Sorry to make this all about me as are way more important things and essential techniques in this episode of MTS but i couldn't hold back my excitement and gratitude. BJJ is truly modern day alchemy for your life and i am living proof of that. Love all you motherfuckers!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Awesome sauce!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast