Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    I don't know if organized army is what we really will be facing. Remember if we face an end like we think is comming, the military are in the same boat as us. I think it will be real hard for them to pull the trigger on there own countryman. Those soldiers will be losing family members and locked out of those high roller strong holds just like us. It will be hard to convince them to protect a group of people while there own familys are dieing.

I think if we face conflict it is more likely from other roving groups like us. Doing anything to survive. yah thats right I'm talking about people willing to eat us again.LOL.

We need to be organized, prepared and willing to do what it takes to make sure our band of brothers face these groups eye to eye, and sends them running to the hills, with empty bellies.
    damn i don't want somebody to eat me, lol, YAMATO DAMASHI bitch, going out on my 10th planet shield, smoke blunt in my honor

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...-in-some-spots

If (when) it blows 2 third's of the country will be unlivable!

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    What about

forced vacinations
    Gun grabbing
    kill switch of the inernet
    collaspe of the US dollar and no longer world reserve currency (Can't just keep printing money)
    Fema camps and police state
    Wide spread famine/food shortage

what the plan for that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    As far as communication goes-cell towers will be out, so the best is old-school short wave Radios. With 10th Planet clans coast to coast and inter-continental, it would have to be a relay system of communication. Short waves are not dependant upon cell towers or wires, and good ones have a decent range. We'd have to agree on the frequency to use and some alternates in case.
    Beyond that, simple firearms such as shotguns, pistols, and others would be required. A good stock of rations. Non-perishable food items that are easily stored. Some seeds and grains stored to re-grow. First aid/anti-biotics, and blades. Those of use with edged weapon training would have a bit of an advantage over those who don't. Warm and climate-appropriate clothing, bullet proof vests, boots, fuel stores for cars, and at least one all or four wheel drive car.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, MO
    Well Wherever we go everybody needs to bring their mats so we can have one HUGE mat for us to all roll on

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    You guys are blowing my mind with this shit, I have been saying it for years. Being prepared for everything is the way to go. I would follow my teammates and fellow warriors into battle whatever the situation may be. The way to get everyone together is to have multiple locations to meet up at over multiple days with the final destination being home base. The gyms within 4 hours of each other will meet up at one spot on day X. Then they travel together to meet up with the other group of gyms a few days later at another location. Then proceed on together to meet up with more and more warriors until we are at the final destination...the middle of Alaska!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank

Charlie Murphys MMA Stories - Unrelated (Hilarious)

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Will someone please remember to bring a lighter

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    So Denver it is?

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    You need to get one of those ham radio operators license (super easy) and a radio,that way you can still communicate. Dude me and my grandpa talked to the astronauts when I was a kid 22 years ago.Damn I am getting old.Guess it better late than never to start JJ.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast