Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    dude i have the answer.... everyone fly out here to Cairns, Australia in the last 5 years we have faced 3 cyclones and an earthquake... the last cyclone..."Yasi" was the largest ever recorded.... we watched the shit on the news whilst blazing up and trying to think of something to do hahaha.... trust me we safe here!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Okay, I haven't read all of the posts but i did read up to about page 13... We (Herzog and I) used to get real high and discuss this back when Red Dawn was out in theaters..

If any of this is redundant I apologize.

Aside from tough guys and weapons we need a Doctor / Nurse, Mechanic, Hunters, Engineers, Welders, Farmers, maybe a pilot, etc. We need people that can keep us healthy, mobile, and evolving.

By the way I agree on Colorado. Central, fresh water, mountains and wilderness, Wild Game, Hot Summers (for Herzog's Body to recover) High Ground (Sun Tzu).

I am totally in for the monthly money too Eddie. We can create an IOLA Account.

Word. I am High!

Array

School
    okay I went back and read more... You guys are getting really Granular which is great...I think we need to create GROUPS (Affiliates) and come up with our Human Resources first. As well as a solid meeting place. Start from the top. Then as groups come up with our roles and share them. Then come up with our "Inventory" as groups or pods. The leaders of the groups then collaborate on inventory and human resources. Too much info about soap and ponchos is going to make this really difficult.

Just my opinion.

The only thing that really needs to be established as a whole is location, weapons, and money or funding.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester has:
    MD
    Military
    RNs
    Mechanics
    Attorneys
    Programmers
    Chefs
    Biologists
    Accountants
    Engineers
    Police Officers
    Builders / General Contractors
    Psychologists

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    doomsday vehicle would have to be a 4X4 Smart-car Mad-Maxed out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Chris, you and Herzog were getting high when you guy's were 7. That's when Red Dawn came out, you must be high. lol

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Chris, you and Herzog were getting high when you guy's were 7. That's when Red Dawn came out, you must be high. lol
    We were 10 I suppose it was when it was on HBO, or when it came out on Betamax. That's right BETAMAX!

Array

School
    Wichita Jiu Jitsu Club
    I offer my services as an Ultrarunner. Once the gas runs out we may need a group of people who can cover large distances for hunting and gathering, recon, search and rescue. Things of this nature. I'm used to running for hours without stopping.

The USA is a super volcano which is due to erupt. Only safe place would be to take cover in Mexico!!!

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    uh ohh

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast