Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Renzos

My Beef With Vegans/Vegetarians

Do you really think you are making a difference? Since the dawn of humans the only way we are able to survive is by killing other living things and consuming their energy. It is called the circle of life and every living thing abides by it (even the animals you are morally obliged to not eat if they were in the wild). These creatures are going to be slaughtered whether you consume them or not, so why let them go to waste? "Oh I only eat vegetables and fruits." I've got news for you, plants are alive as well. Who knows, they could be conscious as well, we just don't know it yet. "Oh, meat is bad for you." Oh yeah? My cousin recently switched to vegetarianism due to moral reasons. And you know what? He gained 100 pounds. I kid you not. So fuck you. Every dietician in the world says the same shit. Lots of veggies and fruits with LOTS OF CLEAN FUCKIN MEATS! YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FILTHY FUCKING HIPPIES? GO FUCK YOURSELF!

K Madden

what a sweetheart. so compassionate, caring and loving.
    toxoplasmosis?

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    may i re-post on facebook?

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hernandez View Post
    may i re-post on facebook?
    Sure, you have my permission.

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Neggroll21 View Post
    Sure, you have my permission.
    As long as you don't take credit for my work.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I think the killing of vegetables is inhumane. They are living organisms who simply want to live long enough to create offspring and clean the atmosphere. Join me in PETP "People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants!"

Yeah people get murdered all the time, it's gonna happen anyway so I may as well murder people too!! True?? That argument is really stupid if less people eat meat then there wouldnt be a demand for it so then animals wouldn't get slaughtered. I agree that it's stupid when people say meat is bad for you And I hate self righteous vegetarians/vegans ( I hate self righteous people in general), but if they aren't throwing in your face who cares what other people eat?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    I hate self righteous vegetarians/vegans ( I hate self righteous people in general), but if they aren't throwing in your face who cares what other people eat?
    +1

Unless it's Soylent Green

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    lol... so should i write by neggroll?

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hernandez View Post
    lol... so should i write by neggroll?
    Either by Negroll or by Anonymous.