Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Jiujitsu/street fight videos..

Hey, Just wanted to get some videos of jiujitsu being used in street fights. Anyone that has any good ones post em up. Thanks. (here's the ones i got..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=befAd...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwpyZ...eature=related

not great, but better than nothing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    lol think i like this vid, sounds like something possibly broke, was in fetal position, then went sprawling and kicking with a scream.

which brings this question.

if you were in a street fight and got someone using jiu jitsu. how severe do you make the attack on limbs? if you caught them in an arm bar or ankle lock, would you add enough pressure to get them to stop, or just go all out and crank it till your satisfied?
    same with a choke? choke till they give, or pass out?

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    choke till they pass out... its not gonna give em an injury anyway.. except to their ego, lol
    reminds me of some incident that happened here in melb, some drunk footy player was starting shit at hungry jacks during midnight or something and he got choked out, it was on the news and the stupid reported was like "he suffered no injuries from being choked out, but he may be psychologically scarred from the incident and he may not be able to play football next season :'("

Array

School
    gracie barra belfast
    i am currently inhabiting,a small island called ireland in an even smaller city called belfast.
    Thats a good question shannon, i personally think it depends on the situation your in,
    ie, if your out with your missus and kid and some dick decides to start something with you,probably knowing quite well that you have your family with you, and are at a slight disadvantage because of this, i say rip his fucking arm of and beat him with it or his leg which ever comes first, arseholes like these need a wee life lesson now and again.
    Now if you happen to be in a bar with a few friends ''wetting your whistle'' and a drunkered tries to start a fight whilst pukeing over you at the same time, i wouldn't think the same response would be very fitting you wouldn't have to rip his leg or arm off, just blow him over and leave him to try and get back to his feet by the time this happens, you'll probably be long gone.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    If I got into a street fight, and it was serious stuff I would break somebodies arm if I could.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    That's what you learned this shit for... if someone is out of line and is threatening you with bodily harm then yea, I think I'd use it enough to where they became incapacitated. Ya don't have to kill them

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    That's what you learned this shit for... if someone is out of line and is threatening you with bodily harm then yea, I think I'd use it enough to where they became incapacitated. Ya don't have to kill them
    all very good points guys. if me and my lady are out, then thats an immediate threat to me and my loved one(s)

Given my current condition (recovering from dislocated elbow, can move it just cant lock out or touch my shoulder just yet.) then im goin all out and break something.

this may be a good option for me all around lol. almost 20 but from playing soccer and everything else my metabolism is through the roof and i'm only 5'8" @ 140. most tens these day are bigger than me, and have that retarded arse ego to go with it.

if it went to court, i'll simply say "Look at the size difference, you think i want him to get back up?"

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    For me it would depend. I mean if I'm on the bottom getting hammered to hell, I'll grab anything I can and crank it till the joint pops off.

Conversely, if it's just some out of shape weirdo and I'm riding him from the top like a newborn calf.. then I'm probably just going to choke him out, pants him, and either pour water on his crotch or tag his face with a sharpie.. maybe a crudely drawn rocket ship penis flying to his mouth or just some dumb phrase on his head like, "I R SLEEPY"

Generally though.. there ain't no tapping in a street fight unless you were able to macho posture the fight into a respectable 1 on 1 douche off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast