Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal

How could i have swept this fat fuck easier?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    with better, more directed wrestling at the beginning. not getting hip tossed and sat on in the first place. you have to avoid that situation completely against people like that, take his back from the very beginning if not anything else.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Yeah i see where your coming from i made a tiny effort for his back at the beginning but he lifted my ass up. what id like to know is once i fucked up, is there a smarter way to get outta side mount against a much bigger opponent,than what i did. He was 430lbs Im 160lbs. I mean Im happy with the Marcelo at the end, but i couldnt figure out a better or quicker way to sweep him.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    On a random kook, just go Gracie Jiujitsu 101, with the double underhooks to leg trip. Usually double underhooks are a solid way to go because even if they go wrong, usually something good happens. Except on a really good wrestler. On a really good wrestler or judoka, bad things happen when you hold on.

As for getting out of the scarf hold, I couldn't see how he was controlling your arm away from the camera. The simplest move is just to get your inside arm underneath his body so that you can start to take his back. When the size difference is that dramatic, that's immediately what I am looking for rather than trying to setup some perfect sweep. Because on a dude that big, it would have to be a perfect sweep to get him over.

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    will be very hard to sweep with that weight difference unless your marcelo lol. good perserverance though you did hang in there. lol. your lucky that he didnt put all of his weight on you because it would be game over

Who in their right fucking mind would try and roll with someone 3x their weight? I blame you for the whole thing, it seems as if you just wanted too show off but got your ass handed too you. And whats with calling him a fat fuck? Get some respect asshole.

Array

School
    -Machado-Team Juarez
    ^^^^ hahahhahahah

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    wow, looks like you pissed someone off above. pretty serious reply! i personally don't think it is wrong to test yourself by fighting someone huge. I weigh 150, and when I was 140, used to fight 300 pounders all the time. If they didnt know bjj, I always won. if they did, I usually lost. but i learned...

Array

School
    Next Level Combat/10th Planet St. Paul
    I find the whole thing pretty messed up. You want to train, go to the gym and train. Don’t look like a jerk off just trying to show off. It’s crap like this that gives MMA and combat sports in general a bad name.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Allum View Post
    I find the whole thing pretty messed up. You want to train, go to the gym and train. Don’t look like a jerk off just trying to show off. It’s crap like this that gives MMA and combat sports in general a bad name.
    I think it gives living room fights a bad name...

You should have arm barred him into the nearest sleepy girl.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast